Specialized has a long history of developing the world’s highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge – each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that’s a tough palmares to follow, the brand new 2021 Specialized Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp Electric Road Bike is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs.
It’s lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It’s you, only faster. The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features the Specialized Fact E5 Aluminum Frame. You’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. Built out with a 1x Shimano 11 speed build with a RX812 GX rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally pounds lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. The optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with the Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to yourriding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride
- E-road bikes are inherently harsh, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem
- Range: 80 miles. 120 miles with the optional range extender
- Max Assist Speed: 28mph
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry,front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle,flat-mount disc|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Cranks||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset – Praxis, 46t, 110BCD|
|Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|Front Wheel||DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|Tires||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Rear Wheel||DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seat Post||Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display,ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|